- Discovered 'study-blr' accounts on Tumblr, which exist solely to post pretty pictures of revision and to encourage good studying habits, which is something that I've found really helpful in the past few weeks in the run up to my first exams of university.
- Began listening to new soundtracks and albums to promote a good working environment, the Joy soundtrack (playlist here) has become one of my favourites alongside this Keep Fit album (playlist here) that comes for free as part of my Prime membership if I need a pick me up after economics revision.
- Made full use of my new stationary from That Lame Company, an independent UK based store that sells the most beautiful notepads and deskpads, their 'I Should Have Done This Stuff Yesterday' to do list pad is a constant fixture on my desk at the moment for good reason, and their service is fabulous, my order came within 2 days of ordering!
- Wore some sick clothes and shoes such as the beauty in the picture above - I had such a good week of nights out and pizza, I really should have done one of those OOTD things but they're not really my thing as my attempt at posing is usually horrendous.
- Watched Love Rosie again, and absolutely adored it for the second time. I think it's going to end up being one of those films that live on and on, much like Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. It's just so upsetting yet heartwarming... thank you Orange Wednesdays (rip) is all I can say for introducing me to this beauty.
What have you done this week?